Thursday, March 27, 2008

HORRENDOUSLY EVIL!!!

I'm sooooooo sorry

soooooooo sorry

I'm not ignoring you

Really!!

I know it looks like I totally forgot, and I'm totally not getting my extra points for not posting in like 3 weeks, but I have an excuse. I quit my job and started a new one! WOOT! I'd say that beats writing in my blog, but it's still pretty bad that I leave you, my demi-constant reader, without any new crafty news or awesome links. Since we're on that subject, I'll leave you with the following:



If you don't understand spanish and Venezuelan slang, I'll try to translate for ya, because it's pretty funny (although you have to catch the rhymes, which kind of gives it the kick).

This video was a mock of the following pretty decent Salserin* song (the video is bad):


*Salserin: Venezuelan Salsa group consisting of a bunch of little kids and teens.

2 comments:

Carlitos Charlie said...

Terrible jajajaj
550PM jaja en el video

Sincerely,
your demi-constant reader

Elizabeth Symington said...

An update! Wahoo!I keep checking everyday for one. I think a review of some of your knitting books would be really interesting. :-)