Friday, March 7, 2008

Extreme Tribal Style!

You should totally check out Alanna's blog http://weirdandsurprisinglygood.blogspot.com/ (the link is also on my friendly blogs section). She is a sculptor and for one of her jobs she made a caveman tattoing "kit" for a History Channel show, the pic below is a ceramic needle holder with bone needles which you could have used had you been a prehistoric dude and into that kind of stuff:

I wonder if you could use them for real (I'm sure Austin would be up for it).

Thanks for the link Ms. Alanna!

3 comments:

purpleorc said...

Do you think cavemen had fashion statements with tattoos? I mean, did they look at them when they where older and said "What was I thinking when i got the red Bison tattooed on my butt cheek?"

Elizabeth Symington said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the review. It was such a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for all the knitting you did tonight! Next time could u show me your super fast knitting technique??? You knit so fast! I love having company at my studio. You're welcome by anytime. :-)

Elizabeth Symington said...

I cant wait to see the pics from last night. How did they turn out?? Thanks for driving me home since BART wasnt running. That was awesome of you. Enjoy your week off!!!! Call me if you want to come over and eat pumpkin pie.