Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Aaaw so sad!

Huckabee dropped out of the presidential race! I know that McCain made a lot more sense (and actively won the votes) and I don't agree with Huckabee's policies, and that definitely Mitt Romney (who dropped out a while ago) had a better shot than Huckabee, but I liked him. Because of him poking fun of himself from the very beginning on the Colbert Report (I think the first time he was on his rating was less than the margin of error), he's kind of grown on me as a person.


He looks so sad!

3 comments:

purpleorc said...

I totally agree. I don't know that I'd like him as president, but I couldn't help but to like the guy quite a bit.

Carlitos Charlie said...

yeah huckabee has a fun name too, it sounds like huckleberry hound

Isabella said...

He would go well with being a character in Underdog:

Secretary: "President Huckabee, the bad guys have a bomb!"
President Huckabee: "Oh no! Help!"
Underdog: "There's no need to fear! Underdog is here! I'll help you President Huckabee!"