Friday, February 15, 2008

Update on Crafts

Hey everyone!
Here's my update on what I've been working on this week:
  • The hat kit I was crocheting ended up like a frilly yellow and pink coaster, which along with the fact that I ran out of yarn I'm figuring I messed up at some point. I'm looking for principles on how to crochet hats to figure out what went wrong. Status: On Hold Pending Review

  • I started the bear and have almost finished making the body. I have very little left to knit, once I finish I'm going to put everything together and add the details. Status: In Progress

  • I just started the pom pom scarf (yeah, yeah, laugh at the pom poms). The needles for this one are huge! Fun! Status: In Progress (and barely started)

That's it for now. Since I didn't post anything visually entertaining, here's a pic:

The guy in the middle looks like my dad.

1 comment:

Carlitos Charlie said...

ajajajaja como era que se llamaba esa comiquita? era una de mis preferidas, y una de las pocas que no he visto desde que soy niƱo. jaja y la foto no tiene nada q ver con el blog post pero si es visually entertaining jajaj