Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Hello people! Let's get this thing started, I'm pretty bad at keeping up with activities that I think would be cool to do but then never get around to finishing. I'll do my best and hopefully get some extra points for trying :) .

All right, so cool stuff for now:
  • I did a good presentation at work just now, and it went very well! I'm happy because I look like I know what I'm talking about (yay!)
  • I have a cake decorating class tomorrow, I'm hoping I can make it (if I have to show up with my luggage in tow I will)
  • Blueberries are awesome
High five!

2 comments:

Carlitos Charlie said...

jajajajajaja HIGH FIVE! i like! why not?

Elizabeth Symington said...

I am so excited that u have a blog!!! If you want a counter on your page to see how many people visit your page each day sign up at http://www.bravenet.com/
I have one and I love it! My busiest day was in the 70's! I didnt know I knew that many people.

Way to go on your presentation!!! That is so awesome. ;-)

If you want, you can change your settings for leaving comments. Right now if someone wanted to leave a post they would have to create a user name and password, unless they already use blogger. On my site, I made it so anyone can leave a post. You'll get more comments if visitors dont have a password/user name.