Sunday, February 10, 2008

Issues

Ok, so here's the reason the blog is called the way it is. I tend to start projects and I'm all excited and want to get them done because it would be so awesome to do them. I finish one. I get even more excited about the prospect of doing new things so I start with another one, and halfway through that one I start another one. Then I find that there's a third project that would be great to do, so I forget about the first one and start the third. By the time I get to where I am right now, I get frustrated because there's so much other cool stuff I could be doing that I don't finish anything, which makes me even more frustrated.

My reason for this blog is to keep myself in check with projects that I start. So here are my current efforts:
- I'm going to knit a bear for a friend that asked for it, I already got the yarn and have the design in mind, I haven't started it yet.
- Kit: mini-purse and belt made of knitted Granny squares (this is the one I abandoned for the sake of another project)
- Kit: Crochet a mini purse and hat (I'm about to kick this one to the curb because of the next one on the list)
- Kit: Knit a scarf with two different colors and pom poms on the edges.

I did finish a couple of kits, I'll get pictures of those on another post (so I can show myself I can actually finish stuff!).

2 comments:

Carlitos Charlie said...

jajaja pom poms

Isabella said...

jajaja no te rias de mi, maluco.