Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's been a while

Hey dudes and dudettes!

Yup. I've been gone. Didn't even want to count how many months (it hasn't been a year, I'm sure of that, at least). I'm back only because I had to add a link to my friendly blogs, the brand-spanking-new Brish's Road Trip. She wrote some stuff on the Obey and Obama posters, the artist is pretty cool.

All right. Back to thinking about something interesting to write about, since I already begun writing again and such.

P.S.: The rats are fine, Kiera got her nail back and Emma got all better. They haven't got really sick since then but they are rats so they're getting to be old ladies, they're almost two years old! (Kiera sleeps a lot, but she still tries to escape her cage. Emma won't stop eating :) ).

3 comments:

alejandra said...

it's you liner!!
I was a bit confused to see isabella reply, but now after seeing the great addition to the blog it makes total sense: it had to be you!

tqmmmmmm

Elizabeth Symington said...

Yeah!!! Wahoo!!! I've been waiting for an update. Thanks for posting!

Carlitos Charlie said...

jajajaja Dudettes jajaj
jua jua jua

Something
something
something
COMpliT