Friday, January 23, 2009

I need more RAM!

Ok, my computer is driving me insane right now. At home, I pretty much do "online research" (as in, I open three or four Firefox sessions and then open about 15 tabs of data-intensive pages within each one). I'm told I have about 1 GB of RAM, which will make my computer INSUFFERABLY SLOW ack! It also decides on its own when to "click" on something, so it navigates away whenever it feels like it. GR!!

To be fair, I've had it for about four years now, I'm such a meanie with it. Eanie meanie minie mo.

Ok, I'm going to go make Chicken Donburi now, with my handy-dandy Personal Trainer - Cooking program for the Nintendo DS. I'd add a link to it but my computer will probably explode. My CPU and Page File usage history graphs look like 1) Several heads of Herman Munster, and 2) The grand canyon.



Ok, take a rest girl!

P.S. I published this post a few days after I wrote it. My computer refused to allow me anywhere near her then. Here's the game I was telling you about.

2 comments:

alejandra said...

JAJAJA
line, what a funny post!!
Eanie meanie minie mo.

loves it!

Carlitos Charlie said...

akakaka eanie meanie

Maybe you should get a new computer